The introduction of the online submission system for Permanent Residency (PR) applications has left doubts in the minds of many applicants. Although moving to digital mediums is convenient in many ways, it can leave some aspects of the application process a bit more ambiguous.
In this blog post, we discuss some of the challenges brought about by the implementation of e-PR applications. Ultimately, the team at IASG are able to address all concerns inherent to this new process with our 20 years of combined experience within the Singapore immigration sector. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch today to organise a free consultation!
We are at the end of the first week since the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) launch of the new e-PR submission system for Singapore PR Applications. With this, Immigration@SG (IASG) has been receiving increased enquiries from individuals to help them negotiate this transition smoothly.
Clients whom we have spoken to shared that while they acknowledge the efficiencies that going full digital bring, they are heavily dampened by the following when it comes to e-PR:
- Too much effort required in getting the documents together
- Lack of clarity on the standards and documents / information required for online submission
- Too much time taken to complete the online application forms (Up to 6 hours!)
- Not confident after filing that their full profile is being presented correctly to the authorities
- Fear that the newly imposed application fees will be void due to improper submission formalities
You may refer to another of our recent post where we shared a screenshot taken off a popular expat forum where a disgruntled applicant shared his thoughts on e-PR submissions.
This bring about the point that we have been reiterating to our clients since IASG has been incorporated – that we are not merely form-fillers or pushy salesmen! We take pride in our role as Immigration professionals specializing in inbound Singapore immigration matters. And as professionals, we utilize our years of experience and contacts to keep ourselves abreast of policy changes and be on top of our game for the convenience and delight of our clients. This includes being well-prepared and well-trained to deal swiftly and effectively with changes such as these. The value we bring include:
- Expertise in handling the new ICA e-PR System Submission
- Tailoring each application to ensure your full capabilities shine through
- Hand-holding of your documents preparation process
- Ensuring documents meet government standards
- Accuracy and speed in completing applications
- Managing your entire casework from start to completion
- Addressing all complex immigration issues, if any
- Handle all post-submission formalities, if any
- Taking away your fears of void application fees
IASG’s track record in Singapore PR applications remains stellar. We have helped individuals and families from countries such as India, China, Philippines, U.S.A, South America, Australia, Malaysia, Japan and Korea amongst many others. You may like to checkout our various case studies of real clients on our website.
Our intimate knowledge of Singapore’s immigration and employment policies will prime both Employers and/or the direct individuals to have a hassle-free experience in the application process. We will handle all application matters from paperwork, liaison with the various ministries, the application proper, as well as post-application matters, where required. More importantly, clients can tap on our expertise on all advisory matters to ensure a smooth application process and higher chances of approval.